Options for Payment
You can pay your fees and tuition in full by cash, check, debit card, credit card, or electronic bank transfer (E-Check).
- Cash is accepted only in person.
- Checks are accepted in person at the Student Accounts/Cashier's window or via mail.
- Debit Card payment is accepted only in person at the Student Account/Cashier's window with a PIN #.
- Credit card and Debit card payment is accepted via VandalWeb (2.5% Service Fee).
- Electronic bank transfers (E-Checks) are accepted only via VandalWeb (no service fee).
If you mail your payment, it must arrive by the first day of the semester to avoid a late fee.
Mailing Address for Payments
University of Idaho
875 Perimeter Drive MS 4250
Moscow, ID 83844-4250
Physical Address to drop off payments:
Student Union Building
709 Deakin Street
Make Checks Payable To:
Bursar, U of I
Students are automatically considered for merit-based scholarships. To receive consideration for need-based aid, fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
For More Information
Student Payment Plan
If you are unable to pay in full up front or do not have enough financial aid to cover the full balance for the semester, you can set up a student payment plan.