The Student Accounts Office coordinates charges and billing for student accounts including:
- Tuition and fee charges
- Room, meals and family housing charges
- Student Health Center, Library over dues, Parking Tickets and other miscellaneous charges
- Collecting payments and administrating payment plans
- Distributing Financial Aid refunds
- Assisting students who have third party sponsors.
The University of Idaho does not drop courses for nonpayment. Students are responsible for dropping courses prior to the first day of the term to avoid being billed and graded. Cancel Registration—use this link if you don't know your ID number or PIN; otherwise use VandalWeb.
Failure to receive a bill does not relieve students from payment responsibilities.
2014 Tax Information
1098T's—the University's "Tuition Statement" for 2014 will be available in VandalWeb under the Student Accounts menu (as of January 30, 2015). Hard copies of the form will be mailed to student's permanent addresses by January 31, 2015. See IRS Publication 970 - Tax Benefits for Education.