Affiliation Agreement Templates
These agreements should be utilized when students are seeking to complete their practicum at a location other than the University of Idaho.
Facilities Use Agreement
- A Facilities Use Agreement is used when someone is using or "renting" University buildings/rooms/space usually for an event.
- This form does have insurance requirements.
Service Contract Short Form
- The Service Contract Short Form may be used for services with a total less than $10,000.
- Service Contracts should be used for payment of service, not goods.
Service Contract Long Form
- The Service Contract Long Form may be used for services with a total Annual cost more than $10,000.
- Service contracts should be used no matter the dollar amount for obtaining services as opposed to goods.
Contract Approval Document
- The Contract Approval Document is used for all contracts.
- Service providers will need to have a completed W-9* on file.
- Please print the W-9 form, have the other party fill it out and sign it.
- The W-9 should accompany the completed contract.
Contractor vs. Employee form
- The Contractor vs. Employee form should be used prior to completing a contract to determine if an individual is correctly classified as an Independent Contractor or an Employee.