Purchasing Card Information
The Purchasing Card is established to provide a more efficient, cost-effective method of purchasing, and paying for small dollar transactions. The program is designed to reduce department purchase orders, eliminate use of petty cash, and personal funds reimbursed by a Claim Voucher.
Below you will find the most current version of the Purchasing Card Manual which contains all the policies and procedures for the program. The forms to obtain a card can be downloaded along with instructions for the Banner journal entries.
To order a Purchasing Card, a Cardholder Account Form must be completed along with a Cardholder Agreement form and sent to our office.
- US Bank Purchasing Card Cardholder Account Form
- US Bank Purchasing Cardholder Agreement Form
- Fleet Cardholder Account Form & Fleet Driver Form
Travel On Your UI Purchasing Card
- Travel Expenses on Your Purchasing Card
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver - Rental Car Insurance
- Travel & Emergency Assistance Services
- Travel Reporting Guidelines
- US Bank Online Statement Registration - for cardholders only
- US Bank Online Statement Registration Instructions - for cardholders only
Information for Recordkeepers
- Purchasing Card Listserv: A Listserv has been established to provide a reliable and accessible way to distribute Purchasing card information to departmental record keepers. All record keepers should subscribe to receive current information; the use of e-mail distribution lists will be discontinued.
- Purchasing Card Web Statement Instructions
- Purchasing Card Travel Claim Web Instructions
Problems or Questions
Please notify Linda Keeney of suspected fraudulent charges on your pcard.