Our SEEP Basic Classes have concluded for the season and will resume again in spring 2015. If you would like to be notified when new classes are scheduled, please contact Marie Pengilly at 208-292-2540 or by email.
Topics covered in a SEEP class include:
- Water quality
- Pollutant discharges
- Regulatory requirements
- Site planning
- Implementing erosion and sediment control plans
- Watersheds and the water cycle
- Stormwater and controls
- Site assessment
- Best Management Practices (BMPs)
- Hands-on BMP installation
Class length: 8 hours
Field session: 4 hours
Voluntary written exam for SEEP certification. Advanced classes are under development. All classes will be revised and updated to incorporate new technology as it becomes available.
Who should attend?
- Design professionals
- Public Works staff
- Individuals involved in growth and/or water quality issues