Welcome to the College of Business and Economics. Congratulations again on your admittance we look forward to having you join our student body.
- Review and/or print the sample registration plan (PDF), these are your class options.
- Print off a blank registration worksheet (PDF), this worksheet will be used to complete steps 2-4.
- If you plan to graduate in four years (without attending summer school) you need an average of 15 credits per semester.
- You must register for Math and English courses first semester for sequential purposes.
Notify us if:
- You are currently taking dual enrollment college credits, this will affect your course selection.
- You have Advanced Placement or International Baccalaureate credits.
- Once your tests are completed and scored, this may change your Math or English placement.
- Math and English courses are based on SAT/ACT test scores.
- Refer to the math placement chart and English placement chart. These websites provide information on challenging your test score placement.
- Business Math sequence: Math 108, Math 143 and Math 160
- English sequence: English 101 & 109, English 101 and English 102
Add the selected Math and English course to your registration worksheet.
Add the selected courses to your registration worksheet.
- ISEM 101, Integrated Seminar (must be taken freshman year). View the course description.
- BUS 190, Integrated Business & Value Creation (3cr)
- COMM 101, Fundamentals of Public Speaking (2cr)
Both lecture and lab must be completed to satisfy general education requirement.
Natural Science (Scientific ways of knowing). Please choose one.
- BIOL 102 & 102L (lab), Biology and Society (4 cr)
- CHEM 101, Introduction to Chemistry (4 cr)
- ENVS 101/102L (lab), Intro Environmental Science and Lab (4 cr)
- GEOG 100/100L (lab), Physical Geography (4 cr)
- GEOG 101/101L (lab), Physical Geology (4 cr)
- GEOG 102/102L (lab), Historical Geology (4 cr)
- PHYS 100/100L (lab), Fundamentals of Physics (4 cr)
- PHYS 103/104 (lab), General Astronomy (4 cr)
Free electives: For example, physical education (PEB), foreign language or any other class that interests you. (1 to 3 credits)
- BUS 103, Introduction to Professional Golf Management (PGA students only)
Student athletes must register for:
- Men — PEB 107-01, TEAM — Men's Team Conditioning
- Women — PEB 107-02, TEAM — Women's Team Conditioning
- The advisor hold must be removed before registration is possible. Email the list of selected courses to email@example.com. Once your schedule is approved the hold will be removed, by an advisor.
- Each future semester you must meet with your academic advisor in person to discuss class schedules before the advisor hold can be removed.
Frequently asked questions
- How do I register? Follow online instructions to register for classes or view schedule planner video.
- What is Degree Audit and how do I access it? Through VandalWeb, it allows students and their advisors to check their degree progress at any time. Students can access their degree audit by selecting Degree Audit & Transcripts under the Students tab.
- When do I register? View your "registration status" under the registration tab of VandalWeb.