M.S. Applied Economics - University of Idaho
Learn to apply statistical and mathematical analysis to understand and provide recommendations on how to solve complex issues involving agriculture, communities and natural resources. Students conduct applied research on a variety of projects to develop specialized skills in microeconomics for real-world use.
- Graduates are leaders in U.S. agricultural industries and faculty at leading universities.
- Previous students have won numerous national awards for the quality of their research.
- Apply statistical and mathematical analysis to complex agriculture, community and natural resources issues.
- Publish research in peer-reviewed academic journals.
- Close collaboration with department faculty.