College of Agricultural and Life Sciences
Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Sociology
Ph.D., Economics, Washington State University, 2003
M.S., Statistics, Washington State University, 2003
B.S., Economics/Mathematics, Washington State University, 1999
- Ph.D., Economics, Washington State University, 2003
- M.S., Statistics, Washington State University, 2003
- B.S., Economics/Mathematics, Washington State University, 1999
- Economics of Market Structures
- Industrial Organization
- Collective Reputation
- Food Quality Standards
- Sports Economics
- Winfree, Jason A. and Jill J. McCluskey 2005. “Collective Reputation and Quality,” American Journal of Agricultural Economics 87(1): 206-213.
- Winfree, Jason A. and Jill J. McCluskey. 2007 “Takings of Development Rights with Asymmetric Information and an Endogenous Probability of an Externality.” Journal of Housing Economics 16(3-4): 320-333.
- McCluskey, Jill J. and Jason A. Winfree 2009. “Pre-Empting Public Regulation with Private Food Quality Standards” European Review of Agricultural Economics 36(4):535-539.
- Dinardo, John E. and Jason A. Winfree 2010. “The Law of Genius and Home Runs Refuted” Economic Inquiry 48(1):51-64.
- McQuade, Timothy, Stephen Salant and Jason A. Winfree 2012. “Regulating An Experience Good Produced in the Formal Sector of a Developing Country When Consumers Cannot Identify Producers” Review of Development Economics 16(4):512-526.
- Mongeon, Kevin and Jason A. Winfree (forthcoming) " The Effects of Cross-Ownership and League Policies Across Sports Leagues Within a City" Review of Industrial Organization