Welcome to the University of Idaho Budget Office. As financial stewards for the University we are responsible for providing oversight of the budget management and position control processes, identifying and allocating financial resources in alignment with the University’s mission and goals, and providing timely and accurate financial information both internally to the University community and externally to the State Board of Education and other University stakeholders.
Key Budget Dates:
- April 2, 2015 - FY2016 Permanent Changes due to Jill Robertson:
- All permanent support fund (operating, travel, IH, capital outlay) changes for General Education (X/U1) and Centrally Allocated (U/U2) budgets.
- All permanently budgeted salary changes for all fund types.
- May 15, 2015 - FY2016 Non-Appropriated Support Fund Changes due to Janice Todish (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All permanent support fund (operating, travel, IH, capital outlay) changes for non-General Education and non-Centrally Allocated budgets.