65.03 - Public Records Requests

Last updated September 27, 2013

A.  General.  Public records requests must be sent to the custodian. 

    A-1.  Requirements for Requests.   Request must: 
            (i) be in writing, 
            (ii)  contain the requester's name, address, email, and phone number, and 
            (iii) specify the public records requested. 

A-2. Address for Requests. Requests must be sent to the custodian, either via email to counsel@uidaho.edu, or via mail or hand-delivery to University of Idaho Office of General Counsel, 875 Perimeter Drive MS 3158, Moscow, Idaho 83844-3158.

B.  Policy.  The policy associated with this procedure can be found in FSH 6520.

C. Contact Information. Questions about this procedure and its associated policy should be directed to the Office of General Counsel, via email to counsel@uidaho.edu.