Stay connected with U-Idaho's alumni newsletter More
University of Idaho Alumni Office - Moscow
1212 Blake Ave.
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3232
Moscow, ID 83844-3232
(208) 885-6975 (fax)
Game Day T-Shirt Contest 2015
Each year the University of Idaho gives its students, alumni, fans and supporters the opportunity to leave their mark on the Vandal Game Day experience with the Vandal Game Day T-shirt Design Contest.
- The design must be limited to three colors and include the text: "Vandal Game Day 2015-2016."
- Designs must be compatible with front-of-shirt- display only.
Entry Deadline: 5 p.m., PT, Friday, February 27, 2015.
Submit via email to email@example.com; by mail: 875 Perimeter Drive MS 3232, Moscow ID 83844-3232; or in person to the Alumni Relations office, Hays Hall, 1106 Blake Ave., Moscow. Electronic submissions should be made in PDF format.
The winning entry is selected as the official game day t-shirt design to be worn at all game day events.
Official Contest Rules
- This contest is open to the general public, including University of Idaho-affiliated individuals.
- All entries must be received by 5 p.m., PT, Friday, February 28, 2015.
- Designs must be limited to three colors and include the words “Vandal Game Day” and “2015-16”
- Designs must be compatible with front-of-shirt display/placement only.
- The University of Idaho reserves the right to disqualify any person who violates the rules of this contest.
- Entrants represent and warrant that their submission is their original work, has not been copied from another, and doesn’t violate the rights of anyone else or another entry.
- All entry materials become the property of the University of Idaho. Entry into the contest is deemed as a statement of an entrant’s irrevocable, perpetual permission and consent for the University to use the submitted design and possibly the entrant's name and other information for editorial, advertising and/or publicity purposes in any and all media.
- The University of Idaho has the right modify/adapt the winning design, as needed, for purposes necessary to the screening/printing process or other needs.
- Finalists will be selected by a committee comprised of representatives from the University committee, including but not limited to faculty, staff, students, alumni and/or administrators.
- The winning design will be chosen based upon creativity and the ability to visually capture the Vandal athletic experience in a positive and constructive manner. Designs that include any reference to inappropriate content will be disqualified.
- The winning design will be the Official Game Day T-shirt for the entire athletics season, although the University reserves the right to have specific theme shirts developed as needed for specific games or events.
- The winner will be acknowledged in communication channels including, but not limited to: recognition in the Athletic Director’s newsletter, news releases issued by Idaho Athletics media relations and University of Idaho media relations, Facebook and Twitter announcements, public address reads during athletic events, displays in the University of Idaho Bookstore and other channels yet to be determined. The winner will also receive 10 complimentary Vandal Game Day shirts.
- The winner may be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and copyright transfer/liability/publicity/permission release. If the winner is deemed to be a minor under the jurisdiction of his/her residence, the parent or legal guardian must execute the necessary affidavit and release. Affidavits and releases must be returned within ten (10) days of attempted notification or an alternate winner may be chosen.
- The University is not responsible for lost or misdirected submissions.
- Submit via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; by mail: 875 Perimeter Drive MS 3232, Moscow ID 83844-3232; or in person to the Alumni Relations office, Hays Hall, 1106 Blake Ave., Moscow. Electronic submissions should be made in PDF format.