Online Professional Development Courses
Doceo Center online courses are meant to provide a convenient way to complete necessary continuing education for educators in Idaho, Montana, Oregon, and Washington. We provide a wide range of opportunities for educators to improve skills for incorporating technology in the classroom.
- 12 technology integration course topics (see descriptions below)
- All courses are organized in four learning modules where participants learn content, take brief assessments on readings/videos, complete a performance task using one of the technologies, and reflect on where this technology could be incorporated into their classroom
- Courses incorporate the ISTE Standards for Educators, Universal Design for Learning, and Danielson Framework for Teaching
- Courses are worth the following
- Idaho — Professional development credits = 1 PD credit per course
- Montana — CEUs or OPI Renewal Units = 1 CEU or 15 OPI Renewal Units per course
- Oregon — Continuing PDU = 15 PDUs per course
- Washington — Clock Hours = 15 Washington State Clock Hours per course
- Offered every semester:
Spring registration by March 24
Summer registration by June 25
Fall registration by Oct 17
Pricing (including professional development credit or clock hours)
- Each course is one PD credit for $135
Schools enrolling multiple teachers receive a discount for every 10+ teachers.
- For 10+ teachers taking 1 course each, discount 10% of the $135/course cost ($121.50/teacher)
- For 20+ teachers taking 1 course each, discount 20% of the $135/course cost ($108/teacher)
- For 30+ teachers taking 1 course each, discount 30% of the $135/course cost ($94.50/teacher)
University of Idaho Doceo Center In-person or Online Synchronous PD to support individual district/school needs:
- $700/day Online Synchronous
- $700/day + travel for in-person PD
In this case, teachers pay only $60/pd credit.
Please contact Yudi Zhu for more information at email@example.com
Courses must be completed within the semester for which you enroll.