South Hill Apartments are available too full-time students who are single parents, married couples (with or without children), law students and students over 25 years of age. These one, two and three bedroom apartments are two-story, townhouse style residences. Apartments are conveniently located on the southeast side of campus.
South Hill apartments offer a Law Cluster for law students needing a convenient apartment location in a supportive community.
- 1 bedroom
- 2 bedroom
- 3 bedroom
South Hill Apartment Amenities:
- High-speed Internet, water, sewer and garbage included. Residents pay electricity and heating.
- Smoke-free apartments
- Washer/dryer hookups available (electric).
- Kitchen equipped with refrigerator, stove and garbage disposal.
- Located near five safe play areas and large green spaces.
- Private parking lot with green permit purchase.
- 12-month and less apartment contracts available.