Find What Moves You Friday, February 22 at the Student Recreation Center. Celebrate National Recreational Sports and Fitness Day with Campus Recreation from 3-5pm.
Come try a class, learn about our programs, sample a smoothie and enter in our drawing for prizes.
All are welcome to join us for these FREE events:
- 3-5pm Smoothie samples – Marissa Lucas Campus Dietitian
- 3-5pm Free SRC access
- 3-5pm Sports Skills Challenge in the MAC
- 3-5pm Free climbing equipment rentals - Climbing Center
- 4:30pm Zumba - Move to the beat in the high energy fitness class, great for all levels and abilities. Have fun and shake your booty in this dance class!
- 4:00pm– Free Belay Clinic at the Climbing Center
- 5:30pm Yoga – Tone, stretch, and strengthen your body while calming and relaxing your mind.
See you Friday, February 22 from 3-5pm at the SRC!