Tutoring & College Success (TCS) encourages and enables student success by providing a variety of services to University of Idaho students.
The services listed below are available for ALL University of Idaho students.
Tutoring & Supplemental Instruction
- Supplemental Instruction: Beginning Fall 2013 we will be offering section-specific study sessions targeting courses with historically high D/F/W rates.
- Small & Open Group Tutoring: Groups of 2-6 students may request structured tutoring for one hour each week for a specific course.
- Peer Tutor Employment: TCS hires students and professionals with strong academic skills to tutor specific fields based on student demand for tutoring.
- INTR 101 Focus on Success courses: 1 to 2-credit, half-semester courses integrating practical skills and strategies into students’ academic curricula. Students may register for our Late-8 Focus on Success Course as late as 7 weeks into the current semester.
- College Success Workshops: Workshops for any topic ranging from time management to study skills to peer networking are available for groups upon request.
- Advising: Individual advising sessions with TCS staff to discuss personal and academic concerns which may inhibit success and desired outcomes are also available.
For more information or to make an appointment:
Email email@example.com or call the ASAP Office at