Maximize your Honors Program experience by living in an Honors residence community—McCoy Hall. Your floormates will share your intellectual motivation as well as your quest for fun. Feel supported in your academic pursuits through in-house advising while also enjoy evening Fireside Chats—hosted by professors, student club and other activities.
- Theophilus Tower on 10th & 11th - First year students
- LLC Building 8 - Non-first year students
Benefits to Living In A Specialized Community
Specialized Communities are great for all students. Check out some of the best reasons to choose this living option.
- Gain an instant friend group with students who like the same types of things you do.
- Extra activities related to the communities specialization.
- Additional time with your instructors outside of the classroom. (academic themed communities)
- Ease of group work without leaving your residence hall.
- Help with homework from your peers just outside your door.