Live and learn with other students in the College of Natural Resources! Join a community that shares your interests and love of the outdoors. Residents share many of the same classes, forming study groups, attending events and building lifelong friendships. The CNR House located in the Living Learning Communities, serves as a more independent living community, while still maintaining a strong social connection and allowing students to remain academically focused.
- LLC Building 5 Floors 1 and 3 - First year students
- LLC Building 5 Floors 2 and 4 - Non-first year students
Learn more about living in the Living Learning Communities.
Benefits to Living In A Specialized Community
Specialized Communities are great for all students. Check out some of the best reasons to choose this living option.
- Gain an instant friend group with students who like the same types of things you do.
- Extra activities related to the communities specialization.
- Additional time with your instructors outside of the classroom. (academic themed communities)
- Ease of group work without leaving your residence hall.
- Help with homework from your peers just outside your door.