South Hill Apartments are available to full-time students who are single parents, married couples (with or without children), law students and students more than 25 years of age. Students, over the age of 21 are now eligible to live in our South Hill apartments located on Deakin Street. These one, two and three bedroom apartments are two-story, townhouse style residences. Apartments are conveniently located on the southeast side of campus.
South Hill apartments offer a Law Cluster for law students needing a convenient apartment location in a supportive community.
South Hill Rates
- 1 bedroom - $3,176 per semester at 12-month rate
- 2 bedroom - $3,372 per semester at 12-month rate
- 3 bedroom - $3,874 per semester at 12-month rate
*Residents may create a payment plan through Student Accounts.
South Hill Amenities
- High-speed internet, water, sewer and garbage included. Residents pay electricity.
- Washer/dryer hookups available (electric).
- Kitchen equipped with refrigerator, stove, oven and garbage disposal.
- Playgrounds and large green spaces.
- Private parking lot, with Green permit purchase.
- 6-month through 12-month contracts are available.