Nominations for Student Achievement Awards Now Open
Monday, January 28 2013
We are now accepting nominations/applications for the Student Achievement Awards.
The Student Achievement Awards in Leadership and Service is an annual event sponsored by the Department of Student Involvement made to recognize individuals (students, faculty and staff) that have made contributions to student activities, campus, and community life. The awards will be distributed at the Student Achievement Awards ceremony on April 19 in the University Auditorium.
Applications and letters of recommendation can be submitted online
• Outstanding Freshman/Sophomore/Junior/Senior
• ASUI Presidents' Scholarship
• Individual Community Service Award
• Betsy Thomas Gender Equity Scholarship
• Jennie Eva Hughes Award (Multicultural Student Leadership Award)
Please contact Colleen Quinn firstname.lastname@example.org
with any questions.