New Applicant Tracking System Project Nears Completion
Monday, March 3 2014
Human Resources, with the help of a taskforce of super users, is in the final validation and testing phases of the University of Idaho’s new applicant tracking system (ATS), PeopleAdmin. The PeopleAdmin system is scheduled to go live in late March.
Human Resources invites interested employees to attend a special system preview session, on Tuesday, March 18 from 1–2 p.m. in the SUB Borah Theatre. Both PeopleAdmin and Human Resources staff will be available at the preview. Printed step-by-step instructions are under development and will be available prior to the system implementation.
Live system user training sessions are under development and can be configured to meet departmental needs. The college/administrative area Affirmative Action Coordinators have been asked for guidance on the division or department need for live training. Online training modules will be available later this spring.
Some of the key features of PeopleAdmin include:
• A repository of staff job descriptions from which job listings automatically be pulled
• Automatic emails for approving authorities for each step of the approval process
• Ability to create or select from a menu of questions allowing PeopleAdmin to automatically screen for minimum qualifications
• Improved applicant upload of application materials
• User-friendly applicant
• Drop down applicant non-selection menus
• Adjustable templates for applicant e-mail notification
• An onboarding module that gets new hire paperwork to new employees in advance of their start date
Watch for more updates on the ATS to PeopleAdmin transition plan.