Faculty Senate Meeting No. 4 is Tuesday
September 06, 2019
The Faculty Senate Meeting No. 4 will be 3:30 p.m. Tuesday, Sept. 10, at the Paul J. Joyce Faculty-Staff Lounge, Brink Hall. A new Faculty Senate website is now live with details of agendas and other information at uidaho.edu/governance.
University of Idaho
2019 – 20 Faculty Senate Agenda Meeting No. 4
Tuesday, Sept.10, 2019 at 3:30 p.m., Paul J. Joyce Faculty-Staff Lounge and Zoom
- Call to Order
- Approval of Minutes (vote)
- Minutes of the 2019-20 Faculty Senate Meeting No. 3 (Sept. 3, 2019)
- University Faculty Meeting held on Wednesday, Sept. 18, 2019, from 2:30-4 p.m. at the International Ballroom, Bruce Pitman Center.
- (Diane Whitney, Policy Coordinator and Compliance Officer)
- (Cher Hendricks, Vice Provost of Academic and Initiatives)
- Memo: Off-campus participation in the UFM Attach.
About the University of Idaho
The University of Idaho, home of the Vandals, is Idaho’s land-grant, national research university. From its residential campus in Moscow, U of I serves the state of Idaho through educational centers in Boise, Coeur d’Alene and Idaho Falls, nine research and Extension centers, plus Extension offices in 42 counties. Home to nearly 12,000 students statewide, U of I is a leader in student-centered learning and excels at interdisciplinary research, service to businesses and communities, and in advancing diversity, citizenship and global outreach. U of I competes in the Big Sky Conference. Learn more at uidaho.edu