In accordance with the university policy, we must archive official transcripts for all of our incoming students. We want to highlight this important step in your pre-arrival checklist so your transition to the University of Idaho College of Law will be a smooth one.
A few notes on official transcripts
- We must receive your official transcript(s) prior to the first day of Orientation. Should you fail to timely submit your official transcript(s) to the Office of Admissions prior to the start of Orientation, you may not be allowed to attend class until you have met this requirement.
- The transcript copies that LSAC sends us in your LSDAS report are not official transcripts.
- Please request an official transcript from every undergraduate and graduate institution you have attended, whether or not you received a degree from that institution. This includes course work completed after your received your degree(s).
Please have your transcripts mailed to:
University of Idaho College of Law
Attn: Office of Admissions
875 Perimeter Drive MS 2321
Moscow, ID 83844-2321
- The directions in note 3, above, apply to you even if you attended the University of Idaho. We need your official University of Idaho transcript for your College of Law file.
- If you graduated or otherwise completed course work in May or June, please make sure the transcript is final and reflects any degree earned.