A collaboration among:
- Barbara Cosens, University of Idaho Waters of the West and College of Law
- Aaron Wolf and Lynette de Silva, Oregon State University
- Ed Weber, Washington State University
- Matthew McKinney, University of Montana
- Richard Paisley, University of British Columbia
The Universities Consortium on Columbia River Governance was formed to develop a research program to inform, guide and shape decision making, and even influence policy in decisions concerning the Columbia River Treaty.