Take Action


ITS Locations

Help Desk

Teaching Learning Center Room 128
Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm
Phone: (208) 885-4357 (HELP) 


ITS Administration Offices
Administration Building
Room 140
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3155
Moscow, ID 83844-3155
Phone: (208) 885-6721
Fax: (208) 885-7539

Media Center

Teaching Learning Center 131 
Phone: (208) 885-6411
Fax: (208) 885-0566

Records Management

Office of Records Management
Pitman Center (SUB)
Room 53
875 Perimeter Drive MS 4247
Moscow, ID 83844-4247
phone: (208) 885-2580

Current Hours of Operation
Mon: 7:30-4:30pm
Tue: 7:30-11:30am
Wed: 7:30-11:30am
Thur: 7:30-11:30am

Vandal Cards

Pitman Center (SUB)
Room 124
875 Perimeter Drive MS 4256
Moscow, ID 83844-4256
Phone: (208) 885-7522
Fax: (208) 885-9208

Telephone Services

Administration Building 
Room 133
875 Perimeter Drive MS 3155
Moscow, ID 83844-3155
Phone: (208) 885-5800
Fax: (208) 885-7539

Vandal Card Office

Vandal Card: The Official ID Card for the University of Idaho

Your Vandal Card is your student ID card.

Your Vandal Card is your official student ID.  It is also the official employee ID card for staff, faculty, and affiliated persons. Vandal Cards are used over two million times per year for many purposes on campus. It provides access to numerous events and facilities including: athletic events, recreational facilities, the Student Health Center, and the library. Many locations use it for door access. It is used to obtain financial aid checks. The Vandal Card can also used as a prepaid debit card for purchasing university goods and services. 

New Students/Employees:

Students must be registered for at least one credit for the semester that a card is requested to qualify for a Vandal Card.  Faculty, Staff, and Affiliates' eligibility is determined by employee status.  Full-time, part-time,  and PERSI-eligible employees qualify.  Non-PERSI-eligible employees also qualify, but an email from their supervisor to vcoffice@uidaho.edu is required in addition.

Vandal Cards are issued at the Vandal Card Office in the Bruce Pitman Center.  Valid state or federal government issued picture identification is required. A current passport is the only valid form of foreign government ID accepted. The list of valid identification is posted in the Vandal Card Office.

Returning Students:

Your card is electronically updated each semester to reflect your enrollment status. 

Lost Cards:

If you lose your Vandal Card, you can deactivate it online at any time, by navigating to http://www.uidaho.edu/lostcard.  You will have to authenticate to Vandalweb in order to complete your card deactivation.  Otherwise you can notify the Vandal Card Office by emailing vcoffice@uidaho.edu. Replacement cards are available for $25.00. Please bring your picture ID. 

Prepaid Debit Card:

The Vandal Card can be used as a prepaid debit card at any cashiering location on campus.  Funds can be put on your card at the cashier's window in the SUB, or online at vandalweb.uidaho.edu.  Parents and others can deposit funds on your card using only your student ID number and name, at http://www.uidaho.edu/deposit