Preparing for the Future — Cascaded Plan Fiscal Year 2020
The Information Technology Services cascaded plan is updated each year, with the FY 2019 update being the IT Best Use Initiative.
Preparing for the Future – ITS FY20 Cascaded Plan represents ITS’s strategy to support the achievement of institutional goals represented in the University of Idaho Strategic Plan that spans from 2016-2025.
The Preparing for the Future- ITS FY20 Cascaded Plan will further the university’s mission and strategic goals through these initiatives:
- Experiments with Technology
- Storage and Collaboration Tools Modernization
- IT Best Use – IT Personnel and Risk Study
- IT Security Risk Assessment Process Update
- Technology Policy Modernization
- Adjustments for Budget Realities
- Banner 9 Self-Service Implementation
- Disaster Recovery / Business Continuity
- IT Best Use Process Improvements
- Critical Security Controls Improvements
- Service Measurement Strategy
- FISMA Compliance
- ERP Study
The improvements realized at the completion of these initiatives will allow ITS to efficiently support the advancement of the university’s mission.
Have a question about the Preparing for the Future – ITS FY20 Cascaded Plan?
Send an email to Vice President for Information Technology and Chief Information Officer Dan Ewart at email@example.com.