IT Best Use Initiative — Cascaded Plan Fiscal Year 2019
The Information Technology Best Use Initiative is a series of programs and projects to best employ the University of Idaho’s technology support resources (people and products). The initiative will further the university’s mission and strategic goals by implementing six key projects.
- IT Governance & Prioritization
- Annual IT Security Training for All Employees
- Common Work Management System for All ITS Employees
- Central Technology Procurement and License Management
- Central Device Management
- Coordinated Technology Personnel Study
The improvements in efficiency & effectiveness realized at the completion of this initiative will allow the University of Idaho’s technology resources to efficiently support the advancement of the university’s mission.
Have a question about the IT Best Use Initiative?
Send an email to: IT-BestUse@uidaho.edu