Speed Dial Numbers
Set up to 199 speed dials in your phone. Instructions on how to set up your speed dial numbers are below:
- Click the "Speed Dial Numbers" drop down.
- Click the "Add New Speed Dial" link.
- Number/URI — Enter the number you wish to setup as speed dial here. Please remember you must use 8 before entering an outside line for the speed dial to work correctly. (Ex. 82081231234)
- Label (Description) — Enter the description for the speed dial.
- Speed Dial — Enter a number 1-199 that you wish to use for the specific speed dial.
- Click the "Save" button to complete your changes.
- Your new Speed Dial Number will be displayed as the number option (1-199) you set.
- Services: ITS does not support the services section at this time.
- Set the behavior of how a line will ring on your phone.
- Click on the "Ring Settings" drop down.
- You will see all of your line appearances displayed.
- When I'm on a call — Change how a line will behave while you are on a call.
- When I'm not on a call — Change how a line will behave while you are not on a call.
Voicemail Notification Settings
Select when you see notifications for Voice messages on each line appearance.
Check the box for each feature you wish to turn on or off for each available line appearance.
Here you can set which line appearance will log missed calls. All lines are set to log missed calls by default.
Create "New Contacts" for your personal directory. You can also search your personal directory for contacts you have added.