Terms & Conditions
Lost, Stolen, or Damaged Cards
- A lost student or employee vandal card fee of $25.00 is charged to replace lost or stolen Vandal Cards. Cards that are affiliate or vanity, which cost $10 initially, have a $10 lost card fee.
- Lost or stolen cards can be deactivated by calling the Vandal Card Office or going online at https://vandalweb.uidaho.edu.
- Reactivating a lost card has to be done in person by the card holder. A phone call or e-mail will not be accepted.
- Damaged cards are replaced for free when the old damaged card is returned to the Vandal Card Office.
- Cards are replaced at no charge for name changes or position/title changes when the old card is returned to the Vandal Card Office.
- Replacement costs are non-refundable.
Other Vandal Card Information
The Vandal Card is valid as long as you are an active student or employee. A new card will be issued if needed past the expiration date.
Access is updated electronically at the beginning of each semester. This is dependent on fees being paid. Resident hall access and meal plans are exempt from being dependent on fees being paid.
Spring semester student’s cards will remain active during the summer.