The Technology Solutions Partners’ goal is to provide UI employees consistent, reliable, high-level technical support every day. TSPs are skilled professionals ready to serve and help when needed!
Contact your TSP for assistance Monday through Friday.
All TSPs offer and deliver a set of standard technical services, including account creation and management; file management and recovery; email and printer support; computer security and software; Office 365 assistance; software installation; networking connectivity and patching; video conferencing and Zoom support; classroom response and access; device installation and troubleshooting; and more.
If you need additional support or a service beyond what is on this list, please don’t hesitate to contact your TSP for guidance.
In general, ITS (TSPs or Classroom Technology Services) supports these Moscow campus classrooms and will provide faculty and staff help when requested.
Standard Technical Services
- Account Creation and Management
- Classroom Standard Technology Access and Response
- Computer and Telephone Moves, Adds or Changes
- Email Support
- Hardware and Software Purchasing
- Information and Computer Security
- Network-Stored File Management and Recovery
- Network Connectivity
- Office 365 Guidance, Information and Support
- Printer Troubleshooting and Banner Print Queue
- Software Installation
- Standard Device Installation and Troubleshooting
- Surplus Coordination for Information Technology-Related Items
- Video Conferencing and Zoom Training and Scheduling Assistance