University-wide Committee Representatives
Want to make an impact?
Get involved in activities that directly impact the entire university. Join a committee.
Are you a staff member? Then you can join a committee. (Please seek approval from your supervisor.)
The list of the committees is at the bottom of the page. If you are interested in serving on one, please email Staff Chair, Chad Neilson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms are three years and run from August-July.
Staff representatives from across the university, including off-campus representatives, may serve committees that are university-wide.
If you have questions or concerns about issues or topics at the University of Idaho, please feel free to email the Staff Council Executives at email@example.com.
View committee descriptions here.
View committee regulations here.
- Administrative Hearing Board
- American with Disabilities Act Advisory Committee
- Arts Committee
- Borah Foundation Committee
- Campus Planning Advisory Committee
- Classified Appeals Board (staff/supervisors)
- Grievance For Student Employees Committee
- Parking Committee
- Safety & Loss Committee
- University Budget & Finance Committee
- University Security & Compliance Committee
Note: If there are no current vacancies in the committee/s selected, your application will be kept on file and you will be contacted when one becomes available.