Matters to Report
- Irregular accounting practices or accounting entries
- Destruction of financial records
- Fraudulent or intentionally-misleading financial reports
- Theft of cash, checks, supplies, property or other university assets
- Making a disbursement from university funds for personal benefit; misuse of a P-card for personal purchases.
- Misuse of university property, equipment or resources for personal use or financial benefit
- Bias incidents, harassment, discrimination and retaliation
For more information on human rights and diversity issues, visit the Office of Diversity and Human Rights.
- Time and leave reporting concerns
- Abuse/misuse of leave
- Employment search issues
- Conflicts of interest
- Breach of confidentiality
Information Technology concerns can be related to any of the following areas:
- General Computing Policy
- Computer Security Violations
- Copyright Policies
For more information on ITS policies, view the complete list of ITS Computer Use Policies.
(For emergencies, call 911)
Safety concerns may include any of the following:
- Theft: Personal property, or state property for which you are responsible for, or is taken without your permission.
- Vandalism and Damage to Property: Damage to personal or state property including vehicles, building and landscape including but not limited to broken windows and graffiti.
- Threatening, Harassing or Concerned Behavior: Behaviors such as relationship violence, stalking/harassment, psychological/medical, or a weapon violation where there is no immediate threat or danger.
- Substance Abuse (Drugs and Alcohol): If someone you know has a substance abuse problem or if someone is distributing drugs illegally.
- Suspicious Circumstances: People acting strangely, harassing phone calls, odd behavior exhibited by others. Items out of the ordinary.
- Criminal Circumstances: Other crimes not in progress.
- University Safety Concerns: Poor lighting, potholes, vision obstructions at intersections, potentially dangerous situations
For more information, visit our Public Safety and Security page.
- Misrepresentation of credentials, academic dishonesty or violation of other academic policies
Research activities related to any of the following areas:
- Human Subjects
- Animal Activities
- Work with potentially infectious material and recombinant DNA
- Export Control
- Foreign travel
- Shipping items to foreign countries
- Work with controlled technology
- Foreign research collaborations
- Research misconduct
- Conflicts of interest
- Intellectual Property Issues
For more information, view our Research Compliance and Safety information.
- Issues related to any athletic program, including players, coaches, staff, administration and operations
How to File a Report
You can make an anonymous report online or by phone.
File Report Online
After processing the report, Navex Global will provide information to designated university representatives for action. Reports are handled promptly and discreetly.
File a Report
File a Report by Phone
Call toll-free 800-775-1056 24 hours a day, seven days a week.