PGA Junior League
PGA Jr. League is shifting the perception of youth golf and the way the game is learned and played. The program brings family and friends together around fun, team-golf experiences with expert coaching and instruction from PGA and LPGA Professionals. It’s a game changer, and we’re so excited to offer PGA Jr. League at the University of Idaho Golf Course.
The University of Idaho Golf Course PGA Jr. League program is open to boys and girls ages 13 and under, of all skill levels—no golf experience required. Kids will learn the game and enjoy relaxed competition in a two-person scramble format that encourages mentorship, builds confidence and teaches sportsmanship.
Space is limited. Register at pgajrleague.com/register
The program fee for PGA Jr. League at the U of I Golf Course is $225.
Each PGA Jr. League golfer will receive:
- Two high-quality team jerseys; one orange and one blue (for home and away games). Jerseys are available in boys and girls sizes and customizable with our team name and player’s chosen jersey number.
- Performance T-shirt, hat, bag tag, stickers and drawstring bag.
- 8 team practices and free range balls.
- 6 regular season matches.
- Other offerings, such as discounts in the pro shop or other junior golf programs.
- Opportunity to advance to All-Star teams during the postseason.
For further information please contact:
Head Golf Professional
Andrew Elaimy, PGA
Download the printable PGA Junior League Brochure.
You can also visit pgajrleague.com and follow @pgajrleague on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to learn more.