Idaho PAR provides an online IPM checklist and pesticide application record keeping tool.
The Pacific Northwest Pest Management Handbooks offer pest management information for pests in Idaho, Oregon and Washington and are revised annually.
The University of California Statewide Integrated Pest Management Program contains pest photos, management practices and some commonly used pesticides for pests in California. This site is a good reference, but you should also check to be sure pesticide products are registered for use in Idaho. Keep in mind that climate differences between Idaho and California may affect some of the recommended management practices.
Insects. Photos of insect pests with management recommendations, including lists of registered insecticides.
Weeds. Photos of weeds with lists of registered herbicides.
Plant Diseases. Photos of plant diseases with management recommendations, including lists of registered fungicides.
- Importance of Wheat Pests in Idaho — Results of Grower Surveys
- Integrated Pest Management and the Idaho Potato Industry — Results of Grower Surveys
- Integrated Pest Management and the Idaho/Eastern Oregon Onion Industry — Results of Grower Surveys
- Farmer Identified Priorities for Potato IPM
- Cooperation Manages Exotic Plant Threat to the Ecosystem in Butte and Custer Counties
- Use of Integrated Pest Management by Idaho Wheat Producers