University of Idaho - I Banner
A student works at a computer


U of I's web-based retention and advising tool provides an efficient way to guide and support students on their road to graduation. Login to VandalStar.

Training Manuals for Pesticide Licensing

The following manuals for the Pesticide Safety Education Program (PSEP) are required for certification. 

Not sure which certification you need? Learn the difference between professional and private licenses.

Private Applicators

All applicators

Applicators applying pesticides and fertilizers through irrigation systems/chemigation

Applicators applying soil fumigants

Professional Applicators

Agricultural Herbicide (AH)

Agricultural Insecticide/Fungicide (AI)

Chemigation (CH)

Commodity Pest Control (CP)

Livestock Pest Control (LP)

Potato Cellar Pest Control (PC)

Rodent Control (RC)

Soil Fumigation (SF)

Seed Treatment (ST)

Statewide Consultant (SW)

Contact Us

Integrated Pest Management

Mailing Address:
University of Idaho Boise
322 E Front St, Suite 180
Boise, ID 83702

Phone: 208-364-4046