Help for Families and Leaders
Idaho's 4-H uses 4-H Online for enrollment. This page provides support to help you with enrollment. If you experience issues with this page please contact Erika Jeffries.
Questions about the online enrollment process? Need help using 4-H Online? Please contact your local UI Extension county office.
Experiencing an issue with 4-H Online? Please submit a ticket.
4-H Online will be closed during system updates from Sept. 28-Oct. 5. Please contact your local UI Extension county office to verify 4-H Online is open before attempting to login.
Enrollment for the 4-H year opens in October. Enrollment records entered in 4-H Online are designed for 4-H youth (members) and 4-H volunteers (adults). Enrollment records should only be created for members and volunteers. Adult parents may be added into the system as contacts.
- Complete the Protecting Minors Training as part of the enrollment approval process,
- Complete a successful background screen and
- Pay any necessary enrollment fee(s)
New family to 4-H? Interested in volunteering in your community? Please contact your local UI Extension county office for information on how to become involved.
- Club Volunteer User Guide (PDF)
- Club Meeting Attendance (PDF)
- Project Volunteer User Guide (PDF)
- Project Passwords (PDF)
- Protecting Minors Training Tipsheet (PDF)
- Protecting Minors Video (MP4) Please note viewing the training on this page does NOT constitute training completion - to do so you must view the video in its entirety in 4-H Online.