3D Printable Face Shield
Open source 3D printable scalable face shield for use by the medical community.
- Shield: .02 or .03 PETG sheet This material is in short supply. .040 might also work but it gets a bit heavy.
- Headband 3D printed: PETG or PLA preferred ABS Can work
- Bottom support: PETG or PLA preferred ABS will work
- Band: Tourniquet material, rubber bands, other elastic band or cord.
- File type: STL (solid modeling)
- Information Sheet (PDF)
- Shield Dimension in Inches (PDF)
- Shield Dimension in Millimeters (PDF)
We do not supply PPE or related products, but you may use these resources to create your own!
Frequently Asked Questions
Not at this time.
Yes, this has been a collaborative project with people across the inland northwest. Reach out to us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
You can help by contributing to 3-D mask printing network. Email Cassidy Hall (email@example.com) to find out how to help with 3D printing. You may also contribute by donating to this cause.
Our Team & Partners
A project of this magnitude takes the expertise of many talented individuals. Learn more about our team and the different roles in this project.
Although every effort is made to ensure the accuracy, currency and completeness of the CAD software design files and instructions, the University of Idaho does not guarantee, warrant, represent or undertake that the information provided is correct, accurate or current. The University of Idaho is not liable for any loss, claim, or demand arising directly or indirectly from any use or reliance upon the information.
Please direct questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your emails will receive a prompt response.