NOTICE: The Materials Science & Engineering program for undergraduates and graduate students is no longer being offered.
Advanced Materials Technology Graduate Academic Certificate
Note: A grade of ‘B’ or higher is required in all course work for this academic certificate.
Twelve credits from the following:
- MSE 434 Fundamentals of Polymeric Materials (3 credits)
- MSE 456 Metallic Materials (3 credits)
- MSE 523 Corrosion (3 credits)
- MSE 527 Ceramic Materials (3 credits)
- MSE 538 Fundamentals of Nuclear Materials (3 credits)
- MSE 564 Materials Physics and Engineering (3 credits)
Courses to total 12 credits for this certificate