In an effort to stay connected with our students, alumni and friends who keep us grounded and strong, the University of Idaho College of Engineering would like to invite you to a new series of virtual events:
- March 8 at 12:30-1:30 p.m. PST: Grand Challenge Scholars Program and Academy of Engineers Update – We offer Idaho’s only Grand Challenge Scholars Program. Established by the National Academy of Engineering, this program develops student entrepreneurial skills, connecting them to a vibrant, multidisciplinary community and expanding their knowledge of issues facing our society. Meet our spring 2021 graduates, and learn about their research and experiences!
- April 13 at 10:30-11 a.m.: Coeur d'Alene Campus Update – Join us to learn about the exciting changes being made to our Coeur d'Alene campus!
- Feb. 9: Spring Semester and Co-op Update – Learn more about the spring 2021 semester in the College of Engineering and our Cooperative Education (Co-Op) Program, where students alternate terms of classroom study with on-the-job experience, earning $18,000 to $28,000 as a student and make a lasting impact where they serve.
- Nov. 18: Lab Upgrades and Renovations – Learn about current lab upgrades and ongoing renovation projects to meet our students changing needs in hands-on engineering education.
- Oct. 14: Leading Cybersecurity in the Northwest – Learn more about our new Cybersecurity Bachelor’s Degree, the only bachelor’s program in the Northwest, and our long history of leadership in advanced cybersecurity training.
Leading Cybersecurity in the Northwest
- Sept. 15: Back to School – Learn more about the efforts that have been made to transform in-person and online learning this fall semester and hear from current students and their experiences.
These short coffee-break sessions are designed to share updates and keep you informed on what your college is doing to overcome new challenges and stay engaged and committed to delivering a nationally recognized hands-on student experience.
Events are free and open to all students, faculty, staff, alumni and friends of the College of Engineering.
Comments or Suggestions?
Have a question or discussion topic you’d like to hear more about? Email your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.