The University of Idaho is committed to continual improvement of our events and the safety and comfort of our guests. In the interest of enhanced safety, we will be conducting bag checks at all the entrances for Finals Fest.
The University of Idaho is a tobacco-free campus; the use of cigarettes, e-cigarettes and smokeless tobacco is not permitted on university property.
- Aerosols of any kind, including silly string
- Alcoholic beverages
- Balloons, beach balls, Frisbees, bubbles, glitter, confetti
- Bottled drinks/water or food from outside vendors
- Coolers or containers
- Drones and other unmanned aircraft systems
- Fireworks or explosives
- Glass, thermal, or metal containers
- Illegal drugs
- Laser pointers
- Mace/pepper spray
- Noisemakers (horns, whistles, etc.)
- Packages or wrapped gifts
- Pets of any kind
- Selfie sticks, monopods and tripods
- Weapons of any kind (including toy weapons)
- Any other item determined to be a potential hazard
Please leave unauthorized items in your vehicle; the University of Idaho cannot store or safeguard items that are not permitted into the Kibbie Dome. Guests declining inspection or in possession of prohibited items will not be allowed into the Kibbie Dome. Guests in possession of prohibited items inside the Kibbie Dome will be asked to leave immediately. A guest who does not leave when asked will be considered a trespasser. Guests who are disruptive during the event will be removed from the stadium immediately and will not be allowed re-entry. Guests assume all risks and damages that may occur while attending Finals Fest.
- Certified service animals
Guests who are disruptive during the event will be removed from the stadium immediately and will not be allowed re-entry. Disruptive behaviors include, but are not limited to:
- Throwing items on the stage
- Using noise makers
- Crowd surfing
- Stage diving
- Moshing, mosh-pitting, slam-dancing, and other aggressive behaviors
- Using prohibited substances/items
The south concourse gate is the designated area appropriate for those visitors using wheel chairs along with their attendants, friends and/or family. Those wishing to use this entrance will need to transit the south concourse and a staff member will assist you to getting onto the filed. Needless to say, if you need assistance, please do not hesitate to ask one of our ushers (they will be wearing vests with the word "Staff" on them).