All members and spouses must have a corresponding card issued by VandalCard Services located in the Bruce M. Pitman Center.
Faculty/Staff and Spouses
- Faculty/Staff and their spouses who are eligible for University of Idaho insurance
- Must have a corresponding card issued by VandalCard Services
Affiliates, Spouses & Non-U of IIncludes alumni, retired faculty and staff, irregular help (IH), affiliates and faculty/staff not eligible for insurance. All applicants must have a corresponding card issued by VandalCard Services.
- Alumni: Those who completed 90 or more credits, or obtained a degree from the U of I.
- Irregular Help (IH): Employees (non-faculty/staff) with U of I without U of I insurance.
- Retired: Faculty/staff who have retired from U of I.
- Affiliates: Individuals not employed by U of I, but whose employment causes them to work on the U of I campus in a supportive or cooperative relationship.
- Faculty/staff without benefits: Faculty/staff at U of I without U of I insurance.
- Non-U of I: Individuals not affiliated with the U of I
- Must have a corresponding card issued by VandalCard Services located in the Bruce M. Pitman Center
- Card must be renewed annually
- Undergrad students must be enrolled in 10 or more credits
- Graduate students must be enrolled in 9 or more credits
Group Fitness classes are not included in student fees. Group Fitness membership is required to take a class and can be purchased at the information Desk.
- Students with less than full-time credits are considered part-time, and must purchase a pass.
- 1 month $40 or semester $64.