Learning Disability & ADHD/ADD Services
A Learning Disabilities Specialist is on staff to works with students with disabilities that affect academic achievement, memory, concentration or cognition (e.g.: LD, ADD/ADHD, or Psychological Disabilities).
The Learning Disabilities Specialist offers:
- Testing for a Learning Disability or ADD/ADHD
- Academic coaching
- Learning strategies
- Academic skill development
- Personal planning and development
- Educational and career planning
- Support with transition issues
- Problem management
- Advocacy and referral to campus and community resources
To Request Accommodation
- Complete the needed documentation.
- Submit documentation. to the DSS office at least two days before your first visit.
If you are planning on being approved for accommodations during that visit, or if you would like to meet for other reasons, you do not have to have documentation.