Computers & Software
Disability Support Services (DSS) provides computer labs to make disability support software available on campus.
The DSS computer lab is located in the UI Library Room 418. To gain access to this lab, contact DSS at (208) 885-6307 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The lab houses:
- Three ATech 2004 mid-tower desktop computers that operate Windows 7 Professional. Installed software includes:
- JAWS version 5
- Kurzweil 1000
- Norton AntiVirus version 8
- WinDVD version 4
- Dragon Naturally Speaking version 7
- Internet Explorer version 6
- One HP 5470 Scanner
- One HP 6300 Scanner
- One HP 2200 LaserJet Printer (networked)
- One ViewPlus Tiger Max Braille embosser
Need additional software or training?
Contact Disability Support services at (208) 885-6307 or email email@example.com.