Some students with disabilities are eligible for testing accommodations. These students may take their exams at CDAR Testing Services. Accommodations may vary for each individual depending on the nature of the disability and the documentation provided to CDAR.Testing Policies and Procedures for Faculty
Request an Alternate Exam Time
- Download the Alternate Exam Time Confirmation Form form
- Complete the form and collect needed instructor signature.
- Return to the CDAR Testing Services office in the Bruce M. Pitman Center three days before the in-class exam.
Policy & Procedures
Visit the CDAR office or email firstname.lastname@example.org to cancel or change to testing request.
Designated testing space has been reserved for each testing request. Students will have no longer than the time reserved to take their exam.
Final Exam requests must be submitted no later than:
- Fall 2017 Semester – Midnight on Monday, November 27th, 2017
- Spring 2018 Semester – Midnight on Monday, April 23rd, 2018
The DSS office is open extended hours during finals week each semester:
- 7:30 am - 9:00 pm, Monday through Thursday
- 7:30 am - 7:00 pm, Friday
When taking a restroom break during the accommodated exam, students must take the exam to the proctor so the exam is secured until they return. The allotted time for the exam will not be altered.
Students must abide by Article II, Sections 1 through 4 of the University Of Idaho Student Code Of Conduct.
- Cheating on classroom or outside assignments, examinations or tests is a violation of this code.
- Plagiarism, falsification of academic records and the acquisition or use of test materials without faculty authorization are considered forms of academic dishonesty and, as such, are violations of this code.
- Because academic honesty and integrity are core values at a university, the faculty finds that even one incident of academic dishonesty seriously and critically endangers the essential operation of the university and may merit expulsion. [rev. 7-98]
- The operation of UI requires the accuracy and protection of its records and documents. To use, make, forge, print, reproduce, copy, alter, remove, or destroy any record, document, or identification used or maintained by UI violates this code when done with intent to defraud or misinform.