This section will provide you with many important resources including:
- the Advising Handbook: a set of documents to help advisors connect with students, answer common questions, and facilitate good discussion
- technology resources including guides and tutorials on how to best utilize Degree Works, VandalWeb and others
- information to help students with career advising
- financial aid information for advisors
- a list of the forms most commonly used by advisors, as well as quick tips for completing these forms
- resources for working with some specific student populations on campus
- and a set of quick assessments advisors can use to refine their approach.