Reveley Scholarship Program
The Reveley Scholarship Program recognizes students with a documented, specific learning disability, attention deficit disorder (ADD) or attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), for their commitment and extraordinary effort toward pursuing educational goals.
Application Deadline: 5 p.m. Friday, Feb. 19
Applications must be brought to the ASAP office, Idaho Commons Room 306. Late applications will not be accepted.
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria to be considered:
- Be enrolled as a degree-seeking undergraduate at UI, both fall 2015 and spring 2016 semesters (any major).
- Successfully complete a minimum of six credits each semester and achieve a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or above by the end of the academic year in spring 2016.
- Students must attach the appropriate documentation for their learning disability to be considered.
- Documentation must verify the existence of a specific learning disability or ADD/ADHD and the functional limitations it imposes. If you are registered with Disability Support Services, you may ask this office to provide a copy of your documentation, or you may provide a copy of your psycho-educational testing that confirms your disability or a letter from a psychologist or psychiatrist that documents your disability.
- Fully complete the application and personal statement.
- Turn in the application sheet and personal statement by the deadline.
Students with incomplete applications will be notified and instructed to complete the application package.
Students who have been selected as finalists will be contacted by Friday, Feb. 26, to schedule a 20-minute interview the following week.
Email Teresa Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (208) 885-6307.
The Reveley Scholarship recognizes students with a documented, specific learning disability, ADD or ADHD for their commitment and extraordinary effort toward pursuing educational goals.