A standing Advisory Committee is required by the PAG’s enabling legislation. The committee is appointed by the Dean and made up of a variety of natural resource leaders from around the state. The committee’s main charge is to review current issues and suggest topics for analysis.
- Dustin Miller — Director, Idaho Department of Lands
- Russ Hendricks — Director of Gov’t. Affairs, Idaho Farm Bureau Federation
- Jonathan Oppenheimer — External Relations Director, Idaho Conservation League
- Ed Schriever — Director, Idaho Dept. of Fish & Game
- Tom Schultz — Vice President of Governmental Affairs, Idaho Forest Group.
- Anna Torma — Vice President of Public Affairs, Potlatch Corp.
- Mike Courtney — District Manager, Twin Falls District Office, U.S. Bureau of Land Management
- Andy Brunelle — Idaho State Coordinator, U.S. Forest Service