Department of Forest, Rangeland and Fire Sciences
I'm a quantitative climate scientist and Ph.D. candidate in the Department of Forest, Rangeland, and Fire Sciences, focusing on climate relationships to agriculture, utilizing machine learning techniques. I'm currently funded through Oregon State University's Climate Impacts Research Consortium (CIRC - www.pnwcirc.org) which functions as NOAA's Pacific Northwest Regional Integrated Sciences and Assessments (RISA) team. My mentor is Dr. Paul Gessler.
- M.S., Bowling Green State University, 1994
- B.S., Wittenberg University, 1991
- Seamon, E, Roesch-McNally, G., McNamee, L., Roth, I., Wulfhorst, J., Eigenbrode, S., & Laursen, D., 2017. Producer Perceptions on Climate Change and Agriculture: A Statistical Atlas. University of Idaho Agricultural Economics Extension Series 17-01. Funded through award #2011-68002-30191 from USDA-NIFA.
Awards & Honors:
- Xi Sigma Pi Honor Society
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Agricultural Commodity Insurance
- Hydrology and Surficial Processes
- Machine Learning