M.A. Teaching English as a Second Language
Sharing the English Language
Educators with the training to teach English as a second language are needed to teach those learning the language worldwide. This program prepares you for those opportunities, and you will study theory and the practical applications of linguistics and learn teaching methods and classroom strategies through hands-on teaching experiences.
- A degree in TESL is one of the most accessible avenues to living and working abroad, virtually anywhere in the world.
- Our programs to the curricular recommendations of TESOL International, the largest professional organization of ESL teachers.
- Our program provides a variety of hands-on internship opportunities.
- Our program provides opportunities to work with a diverse set of international students.
- Students will benefit from the personal interaction and mentoring available through our small graduate classroom settings.