Engage in a transformative experience with the University of Idaho's Executive MBA program. Conveniently located in Coeur d'Alene, you will collaborate with peers that have an average of nine years of managerial experience. With the only in-person EMBA program in the Inland Northwest, you'll study with professors from Idaho's premier research university, developing solutions you can apply to real world problems.
- AACSB Accreditation — The gold standard of accreditation for business schools.
- Curriculum Focus — Integrative management designed for mid-career professionals.
- Cohort Model — Students enter as a group and learn together.
- Faculty — University of Idaho professors and other experts.
- Students — Experienced leaders with an average of 15 years work experience.
- Location — Coeur d'Alene once a month for two and a half days (Thursday, Friday, and a half day Saturday).
- Timeline — August start, Full-time, 22 months.
- Fees — $44,100, includes registration, books, materials, and meals.