How to use data to tell your county's story
- Review the questions for each indicator in the "Indicator notes for talking about data" document to learn how each indicator can be used.
- Look at how the indicator has changed over time.
- Compare your county to the state, the nation and/or neighboring counties.
- Look at several indicators at the same time.
- Look at how the indicators relate to changes you see within your community.
For a more detailed discussion of these points, please see Discussing Data.
Educational methods sheet
The Educational Methods Sheet identifies ways UI Extension has used the Data Tools materials.